Skip to main content

Which Games worth us Saving and never Delete forever?

All of us are protecting at least popular games, and we will never pay for any money in the world. That is ours. Of course, scores are not just a collection of data. Usually, every byte has a lot of work, time, and passion. In some cases, we are so satisfied with saving games that we never considered banning them from our hard drives, cassettes, and memory cards. The EZNPC editorial team will tell you this.


Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X has a long history with me. When I first played it, I didn't understand the skill system when I first came out. Many years later, I played the video on PlayStation 2 and felt happy and sad at the same time. I mean, my score is the score of my Switch performance. Because this time, I decided to collect the ultimate weapon.

The remarkable thing about Final Fantasy is that you must first find these weapons and activate them through missions. Some methods are easy to do, such as Yuna or Rikku, but other ways are annoying. When I fully embraced Tidus' Ultimate Sword, I swear to myself that I will never delete the score again. After several days of trying, I finally won the Chocobo game with the best time of 0 seconds-yes, it should be.


Final Fantasy 9

The only score in a few years and I am sure it still exists, is my first trial from Final Fantasy 9. I may never stop emphasizing that the last PS1 branch in the series is my personal favorite. Incredibly importantly, Final Fantasy 9 is my first game with a completion rate close to 100%.

All heroes are at level 99, Yadis and Hades, and even completed the secret coffee mission. Of course, there are many things missing here-I will never use this Savegame to enter Excalibur 2, but this is the first significant game success in my boyhood. Like the old photo album in the bottom drawer, I'm unlikely to sit down and read it, but it does make people feel comfortable there.


Persona 5 Royal

Persona 5 and We are such a story. At the time of release, the regular version played for about 30 hours, but then it was interrupted for a long time, after which the royal version restarted. Unfortunately, the points cannot be transferred. By the way, this is a regrettable decision at this playing time, but it is a good one.

As we all know, Royal uses the 100h mark to wipe off the floor. Since there are many games currently, I now set JRPG as a long-term project. Play in the game for a day or two and take a break. You can imagine that the saved game is sacred to me. Because starting from scratch is not an option at all. I either end up with the current score or end up staying on the unfinished chips forever, which is a shame.


The Sims 4

You can chase me with soap on TV. I have never done anything like this. Ironically, however, in The Sims 4, my save game is moving in that direction. I like it. My purpose is to add some fun to my original sims game behavior.

Therefore, I created a fixed share of 3 people I would like to try out occupations and personalities that would otherwise be overlooked. The result is a very long story about jealousy, cheating, love, and more. I am immortal in countless gigabytes of screenshots.

For me, this not only made me like the game more, but it also established a strong connection with The Sims. Over time, these problems have developed a lot, and I experienced some situations that I had never thought of. Simultaneously, the next generation has even taken over me, and I am thrilled to see this game and its spontaneous reaction to the game. In the end, this allows me to play around from time to time and keep scoring honors.


Skyrim

Due to several unfortunate scoring failures, I started Skyrim more times than I wanted. Therefore, I have to protect myself for the last rescue, just like the apple in my eyes, because I will not be able to deal with it initially. Again.

But my trauma is only one of the reasons why I protect this achievement so much. What’s more important to me is that everything should stay the same: the most critical skill is the highest level for me. I have my beloved Daedra armor and a wonderful house full of my treasures (including Hearts and Hearts). Cheese)). This is a perfect archive game, and you can play Skyrim games in a few hours with the company of immortal blacksmiths or alchemists at any time.

Even though I haven't been in contact with the savings game in a few years, I still calm down, knowing it is there, and theoretically, I can play it anytime.


Harvest Moon

I bought The Reaping Moon: Friends of Minerals in 2003 directly for the Game Boy Advance version and built a perfect farm in countless game hours: cows provide the best milk, chickens produce the giant eggs, and the harvest is prosperous. Besides, in this rescue game, I win all the harvest elves by bribing many picked chocolates.

I just need to stand up, and the little helper can help me with the dirty work, busy cutting, watering, and harvesting while I count the mice in the background. But I also made money. I cultivated myself like a pig for hundreds of hours. Of course, I don't just throw these achievements on the pile just by clearing my saved games.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Choose Best Poe 3.9 Immortal Syndicate Items & Curreny

The Poe Immortal Syndicate can be a mysterious organization becoming investigated by Jun Orton. The player needs to neutralize the Syndicate members residing in the zone, then interrogate them for intelligence on their stronghold and leader, or bargain with them in different techniques. Syndicate members can drop Veiled items, and strongholds can include numerous rewards according to the position and rank of members, which provides for Scarabs. Basically, if a member is allied with a rank 0 person, that rank 0 person has a chance to either show up in an encounter with them or for that person to invite them to join their area when you execute them. IE Tora is friends with rank 0 Celeron, and Tora is in fortification. If fortification has spaces, then when you get to perform Tora, she will likely have Celeron join fortification too. As a note, if you have multiple people in an encounter, the last one left will never let you execute them and will instead change their option to betray

Rocket League: Volle James Bond Power im Juli

Psyonix, the video game developer from San Diego , announces in collaboration with Metro Goldwyn Mayer (MGM) and Aston Martin known that the Aston Martin DB5 will be available from 007 from the 29th of July in Rocket League on all platforms ! The Aston Martin DB5 from 007 will be available in the Item Shop for 1100 credits. {Img1} {Img2} {Img3} 007's Aston Martin DB5 will be available in the Item Shop and offers the iconic Aston Martin DB5 from 1963 with 007's Aston Martin DB5 painting (which resembles the characteristic silver birch color of the Aston Martin), Aston Martin DB5 Motor Audio, Aston Martin DB5 Rims and a Reel Life Sticker. The car marks the beginning of a multi-year cooperation between MGM, Aston Martin and Psyonix, with more James Bond content in the game in the future. The Aston Martin DB5 from 007 will be available from 29 July to 4 August.

PoE 3.22 League Start Corrupting Fever Champion Build

Welcome to this guide for a unique build concept revolving around the new Corrupting Cry support gem in Path of Exile! While this isn't a traditional build guide, it's an exploration of a new build idea that utilizes Corrupting Cry to its fullest potential. Please note that this build is better suited for veteran players due to its complexity and the need for game knowledge to adapt and troubleshoot. PoB Link:  https://pobb.in/mMAbPSmQwmCP Introduction to the Corrupting Cry Build: The core of this build centers around the Corrupting Cry support gem. Keep in mind that this gem is relatively new, so we don't have in-game footage yet. However, Sai, a skilled player who collaborates on creating builds, will start a league with this concept. Build Basics: With decent gear, the build boasts around 4.2 million damage, making it appear as a promising starter. However, numbers can be deceiving, so it's not recommended for inexperienced players. Newcomers might struggle and feel