Skip to main content

Where should We start the New World journey?

Well, after 100 hours in the new world, I can confidently say that this is a time-wasting game. But I guess this is the case with most MMORPGs because I only played one before New World, and it was a less popular MMO from a long time ago called Drakensang Online. 

I spent a lot of time. Therefore, please feel free to take my opinion, because I don't have much background in this type of game, but I do have a lot of RPG background, I may talk about the most about this game, also considering that I have so far mainly solo. So having said so much, let me start this review.



I will start by considering the world of names first. Atnham Island is the name of the world you are staying in. To be honest. It's straightforward. Although there are some beautiful places there, most of them are nothing too spectacular. It mainly looks like a combination of a survival game and a medieval RPG, nothing more, but it's okay. I can also say that the minimap will be much better than the compass, but I think I can accept it.


Class. Very standard. It is the basis of almost all MMOs. You can choose between DPS, Mage, Tank, and Healing. It's so sweet! There is nothing to say, although I have to admit that it feels good, if you find a weapon that suits you better or a character you need to cover, you can switch at any time, because it all depends on the level tree, you can if you have money, Always respect your character.


Fighting. This is regrettable, and there are still many shortcomings, like the literal meaning. It makes me very angry. I don't know much about long-range combat, and it seems better, but not sure. But I can tell you how bad close combat is! It tried to imitate the battle of Dark Souls, but it failed. It feels awkward to operate. You can't even cancel your basic attack to dodge or anything else. The episode is slow. There is a significant pause between depending on your weapon and special abilities. They hardly have. They're not so bad but could have been better. The best knowledge is the Warhammer, although I don't use it anymore because I like to make more AOE attacks on the great Axe and faster Axe. Overall, I hope it will get better over time.


I prefer mobs and bosses. Although most groups have the same attack method and appearance, sometimes there are subtle differences, and the boss has not had so many attacks and spells. It's straightforward for the mob to tell what their next episode is, but at the same time, it's sometimes really hard. I like them a lot, and the boss looks very good. Most dungeon bosses have two interesting captures, or Some new and cool attacks are fun to play. I think this may be the best attribute of this game so far—excellent stuff.


Now I share an experience without a theme. I don't know why I like this game after reading all the content I said. It seems that I hate the game more than I like it, but I think I like its core, all Of the training, upgrades, attribute trees, raids, and more. Although it has many flaws, it is just an exciting game, and it would be even better if someone played with it. I guess I will invest more time before releasing The Lost Ark, and then the game will consume my soul, haha. Anyway, if you can read my review, I know it is long, but I hope it can help you decide to buy the game, or at least like what I said.


Great (exploration, battle, production/user interface)

1. The exploration is new and exciting. The map is enormous, and it feels like there is always another area to view. These areas are recommended levels (this means that if you are not prepared for specific areas, you may be scorched by the mob). I don't mind this. I unknowingly ran to a more advanced place and was bitten to death by a crocodile. I'm still laughing.

When I level up, having level advice will make some areas fresh to explore. The starting area is indeed lacking in biodiversity. Although the world is bright and colorful, it hasn't changed much-expect many trees and rocks.

2. The battle is fun. It is fluid and depends on avoiding, blocking, and causing harm. I found it very attractive. You can eliminate low-level creatures, but you must take animals above your level more seriously.

Upgrading weapons With New World Coins can unlock skills, and from there, you can become a tank, healer, or DPS again at any time.

3. The production in the game is extensive. There are a lot of materials to collect, and there are several different crafting categories that need to be upgraded (mining, logging, harvesting, etc.). I found the user interface clean and discreet. When I am not practicing weapons or advancing the story, I like harvesting materials and leveling crafts. It's hard to explain, but it's pretty exciting and calm. A note about the UI: There is a lot of room for improvement in adding group/party indicators, gains/debuffs, etc.


The middle ground (task/story)

1. The game has tasks. However, frankly, these tasks are tedious. The main level is justified chiefly but not quality. It is essentially a corrupt world, and you—the hero—(plus 1,000 other players around) are the ones who can stop it. The side missions are fundamental acquisition/killing/ loot missions without any real narrative. Some journal pages need to be collected, but they will not be added to the world. I discovered that I was not driven back to the game to see what will happen next in the story. As a person who likes game stories, I do find this very frustrating.


Not so good (travel, burden, storage)

1. I'm sure I have seen people call it a jogging simulator, and they are not wrong. I can't count the number of times I walked back and forth in the main starting area. I didn't feel too much change in the terrain around me, it quickly became a color blur, and I lost contact with the sense of immersion. There is also an evident lack of atmosphere. I'm not sure what the best solution is, but at least, please fix the jump.

There is fast travel, but it uses the same resources required for production. The good news is that you often get this resource-the terrible news is that if you need to move a lot, for example, for storage reasons (see below), you will quickly browse the resource.


2. Burden and storage are linked together. This is a deal, and your storage box is associated with each settlement. There are more than ten settlements in the game, which means you will end up with more than ten storage boxes. You can view all of these, but if your faction controls the settlement you are in and the settlement you want to exit, you can only move items around (fees apply). Even start to explain how frustrating this makes inventory management.


In short, I call it a bare-bone MMO. It has a great combat system, a lot of loot, and a good level upgrade. If someone wants to enjoy a new open world, then this price has excellent potential. I also heard that PVP is exciting, but my recent encounter was a random duel with another player. I really can't talk to PVP elements.


There are indeed many frustrating minor flaws in the new world, and there is an urgent need to improve the quality of life. These deficiencies can sometimes become cumbersome and annoying, so much that I have logged out because I don't want to deal with inventory management or run the same road on the mountain outside First Light again. If someone is looking for a beautiful and frustrating game, they should first check out other more mature MMOs. They have a lot of space here to expand new stories and explore new areas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Choose Best Poe 3.9 Immortal Syndicate Items & Curreny

The Poe Immortal Syndicate can be a mysterious organization becoming investigated by Jun Orton. The player needs to neutralize the Syndicate members residing in the zone, then interrogate them for intelligence on their stronghold and leader, or bargain with them in different techniques. Syndicate members can drop Veiled items, and strongholds can include numerous rewards according to the position and rank of members, which provides for Scarabs. Basically, if a member is allied with a rank 0 person, that rank 0 person has a chance to either show up in an encounter with them or for that person to invite them to join their area when you execute them. IE Tora is friends with rank 0 Celeron, and Tora is in fortification. If fortification has spaces, then when you get to perform Tora, she will likely have Celeron join fortification too. As a note, if you have multiple people in an encounter, the last one left will never let you execute them and will instead change their option to betray

Rocket League: Volle James Bond Power im Juli

Psyonix, the video game developer from San Diego , announces in collaboration with Metro Goldwyn Mayer (MGM) and Aston Martin known that the Aston Martin DB5 will be available from 007 from the 29th of July in Rocket League on all platforms ! The Aston Martin DB5 from 007 will be available in the Item Shop for 1100 credits. {Img1} {Img2} {Img3} 007's Aston Martin DB5 will be available in the Item Shop and offers the iconic Aston Martin DB5 from 1963 with 007's Aston Martin DB5 painting (which resembles the characteristic silver birch color of the Aston Martin), Aston Martin DB5 Motor Audio, Aston Martin DB5 Rims and a Reel Life Sticker. The car marks the beginning of a multi-year cooperation between MGM, Aston Martin and Psyonix, with more James Bond content in the game in the future. The Aston Martin DB5 from 007 will be available from 29 July to 4 August.

PoE 3.22 League Start Corrupting Fever Champion Build

Welcome to this guide for a unique build concept revolving around the new Corrupting Cry support gem in Path of Exile! While this isn't a traditional build guide, it's an exploration of a new build idea that utilizes Corrupting Cry to its fullest potential. Please note that this build is better suited for veteran players due to its complexity and the need for game knowledge to adapt and troubleshoot. PoB Link:  https://pobb.in/mMAbPSmQwmCP Introduction to the Corrupting Cry Build: The core of this build centers around the Corrupting Cry support gem. Keep in mind that this gem is relatively new, so we don't have in-game footage yet. However, Sai, a skilled player who collaborates on creating builds, will start a league with this concept. Build Basics: With decent gear, the build boasts around 4.2 million damage, making it appear as a promising starter. However, numbers can be deceiving, so it's not recommended for inexperienced players. Newcomers might struggle and feel